“The fall of the dollar is not the fall of the dollar — it’s the fall of the American empire.” Hugo Chavez.
This one is a close second: “The U.S. dollar has no economic value.” Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (129)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (478)
- ► 2009 (521)
- ► 2008 (134)
- Real Estate Bubbles, Moral Hazard, and Financial S...
- Petrodollars '00 Style
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Le Compression Grand
- G20 and Global Imbalances
- Craziest Sentence I Read Today
- The Best Sentence I've Read Today
- China's Current Account Surplus and the Yuan
- The Distributive Consequences of International Tra...
- The Soaring Euro: Imitation is the Sincerest Form ...
- Krugman on the Dollar and Current Account Adjustme...
- Dollars per Second for High-Earning Americans
- Time Erodes all Meaning, or the Irony of TV
- Congress Votes on the Peru FTA
- The Dollar and the Housing Market, Again
- Weak Dollars, Subprime Messes, and Monetary Policy...
- Subsidizing the Royal Farm
- Government Debt Clock
- Who Exactly are the Vultures?
- Globalization and Inequality
- The Natural Resource Curse
- ▼ November (21)