Remember when I wondered where the anti-globalization protesters went? Turns out they migrated to Canada. It's hard to find clear reporting on the numbers of protesters or their specific activities, but apparently about 180 have been arrested so far. Still nothing like the Battle in Seattle, but it's not nothing.
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (129)
- ► 2011 (365)
- David Harvey on the Financial Crisis
- The Cold War Is Really and Truly Over (Right?)
- Brad DeLong Thinks Macroeconomics Is Easy
- The European Crisis Is About European Politics
- Rage Against the Machine
- What Do We Want?
- U.S. v. Ghana
- Riddle Me This
- Worth a Shot, I Guess
- Dawn of the Dead
- In Which Daniel Davies Goes "Gahhhh"!
- Breaking News: China to Do Something About Exchang...
- Foreign Policy Movie Blogging
- Parsing the IMF PIGS Package
- Costly Commitments
- Weird Science
- Very Good Words
- In Which Tyler Cowen Is Much More Dismissive of Kr...
- Life Imitates Art
- Are Resources Good or Bad for Afghanistan?
- Afghanistan is rich!
- Are Sovereign Wealth Funds Motivated By Politics?
- The Return of Decession Politics
- The World in Decession, Analytical Version
- The World in Decession, con.
- The Culture That Is Saudi Arabia
- Should Grad Students Blog?
- New Round of Iran Sanctions... Yawn?
- The Last 200 Years
- Wednesday Links
- Praise for Edward Hugh
- Saving the EMU or Postponing the Inevitable?
- Brief Thoughts on Israel
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2009 (521)
- ► 2008 (134)
- ► 2007 (142)
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Posted by Kindred Winecoff at 3:46 AM . Sunday, June 27, 2010