See this Krugman post on Japan's 2002 downgrade.
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (129)
- Sometimes Voters Matter
- Recent European Economic Developments Are Probably...
- Inequality and Fiscal Deficits
- Bigger May Be Different
- The chart illustrates ownership of US government...
- Hard Keynesianism Is Not Politically Sustainable
- Score One for the Oatley "Maybe No Big Deal" View
- UNC Everywhere
- Dodd-Frank's First Birthday
- Wall St. Is Worried About Default, But Still Expec...
- This Can't Be True
- This Isn't Hyperbole
- Beyond Hyperbole
- The Coming Unnecessary Disaster
- We're Missing A Mechanism
- Politics of Default for the Cynical
- More on US Manufacturing and Productivity
- No One Could Have Predicted This
- Would A Yuan Appreciation Narrow the Trade Imbalan...
- "Ohhh Buh-yam!" of the Day
- OT: Does Yadier Molina Hurt the Cardinals By Being...
- Why Doesn't Anybody Use Slopegraphs?
- US: Still a Global Leader in Manufacturing
- The Glorious Revolution and the Industrial Revolut...
- The World's Central Banker, Again
- The Atypicality of U.S. Power and Influence, Again...
- We Are All Mostly Irrelevant QOTD
- Minimum Wage 101
- Salam on the US Economy
- The Case for Kicking the Can in Greece
- Misc IPE Developments and Research...
- I'll See Your Somalia and Raise You Afghanistan
- The Difficulty of Explaining Normative Politics
- ▼ July (36)
- ► 2010 (478)
- ► 2009 (521)
- ► 2008 (134)
- ► 2007 (142)