From October but I've just seen it. Immediately banned in China, of course. Background here. More here. If you don't "get" the title of this post see here and here.
May the ironic mind always triumph over the literal, and may humor forever overcome the humorless. Live as if you were free.
- Antigua’s WTO-Authorized Retaliation Against U.S. ...
- New Study on Domestic Trade Politics Studies Domes...
- A Brief History of Macroeconomics
- Argentina Withdraws From ICSID
- Don't Read; Write!
- The Scorched Earth Method of Research Design
- New Investment Trend Data for 2012 Released
- What Might a US-EU FTA Mean for International Inve...
- Adventures Near the Inflection Point of the Laffer...
- WTO Director General
- Why Political Scientists Should Take Political Sci...
- 21st Century Plastic People of the Universe
- Human Rights and MNCs
- Austerity Politics: Materialism vs. Ideationalism ...
- Aaron Swartz, RIP
- Anti-GMO Activist "Apologizes"
- James Buchanan, RIP
- Peer Review
- No Social Science Among Social Scientists
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2012 (129)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (478)
- ► 2009 (521)
- ► 2008 (134)
- ► 2007 (142)
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Posted by Kindred Winecoff at 8:11 AM . Tuesday, January 15, 2013