For some reason Pravda, the former mouthpiece of the Soviet Union (now nationalist tabloid hack rag), decided to outright steal one of my previous posts, without permission. They were kind enough to give me my own byline, although I sort of wish they hadn't.
I posted a screen shot for proof, as i expect them to pull the actual article down. And if I come down with a nasty case of Polonium-210 poisoning, you'll all know why.
(Credit to Dr. Oatley for finding it.)
- ► 2013 (95)
- ► 2012 (129)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (478)
- What A Difference a Decade Makes
- Payback Time
- The Real Exchange Rate and the Current Account, 19...
- A Thousand Words
- Canard Pekinois
- Blogging Gets More Cachet
- Financial Crisis' First Casualty?
- Why Adjust?
- What Happens in Davos...
- A Person Needs a Face; A Tree Needs Bark
- Are Economists Completely Clueless?
- Discounting Obama's 'Aggressive Attitude' Toward C...
- Best Wishes, President Obama, But Low Expectations...
- More Sweatshop Blogging
- Deflation Watch
- Revenue Sharing in Iraq: When IPE Meets Security S...
- Sweatshops and Trade Agreements
- When Marx Isn't Really Marx
- Has the Financial Bailout Worked?
- Zimbabwe introduces new $50 billion note
- Foggy Thoughts on Decoupling
- Piracy Update!
- Buying Hearts and Minds
- Breaking: Entire U.S. Economy Ceases to Exist
- BOE sets a record!
- American debt don't taste too good anymore
- On the (De)Merits of Liberal Illiberalism
- Should We Hope For More Protectionism?
- The New Economic Order: Same As the Old Economic O...
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2008 (134)
- ► 2007 (142)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Posted by Kindred Winecoff at 10:56 PM . Wednesday, January 28, 2009