Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Iran Organizational Chart

. Tuesday, July 7, 2009


I wanted to pass along this chart courtesy of Nathan Gonzalez, author of Engaging Iran: The Rise of a Middle East Powerhouse and America’s Strategic Choice, by way of the Monkey Cage's Joshua Tucker. The chart shows the organizational structure of the Iranian government and society. I wish I would've had this in my hands a couple of weeks ago when I kept hearing about the Expediency Council, Assembly of Experts, Guardian Council, Basij and a host of others without knowing where they stood relative to each other.

1 comments:

Evan said...

You can find more informative organizational chart templates in craetely diagram community. there are 1000s of templates and examples to be used freely.

Iran Organizational Chart
 

PageRank

SiteMeter

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites