Thursday, September 10, 2009

Link Dump: "Everywhere I Look I See Idiots" edition

. Thursday, September 10, 2009

Naomi Klein: Still an idiot. (Previous entries in this series here.)

Thomas Friedman: Getting idioter as he ages. (Previous entries in this series do not exist, because none of us can be bothered.)

Muammar Gaddafi: Beyond idiot.

(Some) Editors of Academic Journals (But Not Any of the Ones I'd Submit To): Terrible, terrible idiots.

Joseph Stiglitz: Not an idiot, but still wrong.

China: Idiots? (Special swine flu edition. Dedicated to Alex -- who has the dastardly disease -- and a good number of my students, who are either similarly afflicted or just don't want to come to section.)

Thomas Friedman: Double-trouble:

0 comments:

Link Dump: "Everywhere I Look I See Idiots" edition
 

PageRank

SiteMeter

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites