Wednesday, September 16, 2009

When Gordon Brown Saved the World

. Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This morning, I spent half an hour breaking down the Westminster system of parliamentary democracy that the United Kingdom holds so dear for my students in Intro to Comparative Politics here at UNC. We also showed them an old segment of Prime Minister's Question Time (PMQT) from when Tony Blair was the opposition leader and John Major was the Prime Minister.


One of my students enjoyed PMQT so much, he found this clip of Gordon Brown from this past fall on PMQT and emailed it to me. I remember watching it when it happened and laughing hysterically at the Tory reaction. So I thought I'd share it with the rest of you since I didn't share it back then. Hope you get a laugh out of it on this Wednesday evening.


0 comments:

When Gordon Brown Saved the World
 

PageRank

SiteMeter

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites