My panel went today. We had a last-minute cancelation so there was just two of us. The video is above (I start at around the 14 minute mark), and my slides are below.
It was a fun experience overall. There are a few kinks that need to be worked out, especially with the audio, but the setup was relative easy (thanks to Luke Perez and free technology).
Comments welcome. As the paper is still in draft version I haven't posted it online yet, but I'd be willing to make it available upon request.
- ► 2013 (95)
- When the Positive to Normative Two-Step Goes Wrong...
- Romney and the Language of Entitlement
- Why Teach "The Clash of Civilizations"?
- QOTD: Political Science vs. Mythmaking, the Case o...
- Happy Blogiversary, Dan!
- Actually, Recent Middle East Developments Are Good...
- Marx and America
- #VirtualAPSA2012 Recap
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (478)
- ► 2009 (521)
- ► 2008 (134)
- ► 2007 (142)
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Posted by Kindred Winecoff at 8:40 PM . Saturday, September 1, 2012