Friday, December 2, 2011

sdjfhklsdfjhslkhdks

. Friday, December 2, 2011

3QuarksDaily is hosting a contest for best blog writing in politics and social sciences, to be judged by Stephen Walt. Nominations are open until end-of-day on December 3. In a characteristic fit of pugnaciousness, I'm very tempted to self-nominate one my posts blasting Walt. Like this one. Or this one. Or this one. Of course, we've run many other very good posts here that have nothing to do with Walt, and it'd be an honor if you kind folks nominated us for consideration.

3 comments:

LFC said...

I just wrote a post criticizing Walt myself.

(But I'm not much into the 3QD contest thing.)

LFC said...

Actually it was the 2nd post criticizing Walt in about a week. Hmm. Maybe I should diversify a bit.

Kindred Winecoff said...

Heh. No need for that. He's easy to criticize.

I'm pretty sure that you have to be in order to get to a position of "public intellectual" like he has. Of course that makes it even funnier when he complains about how he doesn't get enough attention.

Btw I thought your most recent post about realism was really good. Read it about 10 minutes before you commented. This is entirely Walt's own fault... few people adhere to as strict of ideological lines as he does with realism. Certainly not the Beinart's of the world. When you do that you are practically asking for marginalization.

sdjfhklsdfjhslkhdks
 

PageRank

SiteMeter

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites